Wednesday, August 9, 2017

WIP Wednesday 8.9.17

Another Wednesday is here...  Here's what I worked on this week:

I played with some neutrals for the RSC17.  These are the triangles for the on-point setting of a GoFourIt quilt (Pattern in American Patchwork and Quilting, April 2015.)



I finished the longarm quilting on these two little banner (wall hanging) quilts for the lqg.  They will be on display at a downtown agency that helps children through traumatic circumstances.



I made a decision to quilt this customer quilt with Circle Lord Cosmos.  But I still haven't loaded it onto the longarm frame.  School will be here before we know it.



I managed to get a little more embroidery done on my Slow Sunday Stitching project.



I'm excited to be caught up with the Temecula Quilt Company mystery QA.  The block measures 4" x 4" (to finish 3.5" in the quilt.)  There's either one more week or two and the mystery will be revealed.

 
I finally finished the blocks for the QA, #100Days100Blocks2017.  I haven't posted much about this on my blog.  You can read more about it here. 
 
 
I'm thrilled that I was able to make all these blocks while borrowing the book from the local library!
 
Image result for city sampler tula pink

Linking up with Susan at Quilt Fabrication for Midweek Makers.  The linky party is here.

 
Linking up with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social.  The linky party is here.
 
Sew Fresh Quilts

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

My goodness! Aren't YOU the productive one?!?! :o))

piecefulwendy said...

Wow -- you have been one busy quilter! I didn't do the 100 blocks, but I've enjoyed seeing the blocks from those that are working on it!

Lynn said...

That's a lot of work. Those blocks from the book look great.

Susan said...

Great job on 100 blocks - putting all to shame! Thanks for sharing your progress this week on Midweek Makers!