Sunday, August 13, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

I love the reality show called Big Brother.  Here's the stitching I got done on the road trip home from vacation PLUS catching up on episodes of Big Brother.  I also plan to start stitching in the living room while watching tv sometimes.  (This is a totally new thing to me because I finally got our son a new chair and I can have mine back!)  Duh...

 
I'm linking up with Kathy for Slow Stitching Sunday.  Check out all the fun projects on her blog, Kathy's Quilts here.
 
Slow Sunday Stitching
 

4 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

I often stitch in the car and while watching tv too. Cute project!

Suzanne said...

I stitch too, when I watch TV or a DVD. Your little bear face is sweet.

CathieJ said...

I love seeing your progress with this bear.

Deb A said...

I try to stitch at night.... as long as I have my recliner. I keep kicking my kids out of mine... but we have plenty of other places for them to sit.