Saturday, August 5, 2017

Put 'Er in Neutral

It's time to play with all those neutrals!  This month for the RSC17 the color is neutral.

This gives me plenty of freedom to continue to work on my Go Four It quilt.  I cut a bunch of neutrals and made a couple end blocks.

Bear with me on photos for a while.  I dropped my favorite camera and am learning to use a different one I got years ago.

I'm a huge Bonnie Hunter fan.  I have learned to think outside the box when it comes to neutrals.  It's not just white and cream anymore. 

I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC17 ScrapHappy Saturday here.

SoScrappy


 
The little 4-patch blocks make nice leaders and enders and add up quickly.  The pattern can be found in American Patchwork & Quilting, April 2015, is called GO FOUR IT! 2015 Quilt-Along.

8 comments:

PaulaB quilts said...

Very pretty blocks. Keep up the good work!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I agree about the different kinds of neutrals we are using these days! I like a variety because they give such depth to your blocks!

Cathy said...

Yes, it's fun learning to think about and work with neutrals in entirely different ways, isn't it? You've made a great start!

Kevin the Quilter said...

You have been so productive as of late! I am having a hard time keeping up with you! LOL

The Joyful Quilter said...

Sounds like Angela's call for LIGHT NEUTRALS will really work out for you. Happy piecing!!

scraphappy said...

You do have a nice collection of lights -- enjoy putting them to good use.

Needled Mom said...

Very nice. Bonnie does have a way of educating us on neutrals.

Sok Sareth said...

Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
Thank for your very good article...!

บอลพรุ่งนี้