Tuesday, August 1, 2017

OMG and APQS Goal Setting

Hopefully this month (August, 2017) we will see a finish to this quilt.



These are Big O blocks that I won from the Block Lotto on 12/31/14.  This is the first quilt I have done with an all black background.  Hopefully this will be an easy finish for me since it only needs to be quilted and bound.

Here's the blocks that I originally submitted to the Block Lotto.  I kept them vs. mailing them and receiving others.



Linking up with the facebook group for 2017 Challenges with APQS here.

Linking up with Elm Street Quilts for the OMG August Goal Setting Party here.



I'm also linking up with Mel at In the Quilting Room with Mel for Fiber Tuesday 121.  It's Tuesday... that's what we do. :)

Fiber Tuesday Link Party for all fiber crafts

4 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Kathy, The Big O finish looks good. The black background really does make the other colors come through. I look forward to seeing what you do during August. Happy sewing! --Andrea

newsurfiegirl said...

Can't wait to see what you quilt on the big O quilt! It will be stunning!

Patty said...

Fun quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Sok Sareth said...

Hope you got in some good stitching time while traveling.

บอลพรุ่งนี้