Thursday, August 10, 2017

Gypsy Wife SAL

I've had the Gypsy Wife pattern booklet by Jen Kingwell for a few years.  I love all that it has going on with it.  I love scraps.  What a great quilt to use strips!

Angie, who blogs at GnomeAngel is leading us in a sew along.  I was tempted with a sew along with Gypsy Wife when I bought the book and life got in the way.  Now that my 100 blocks for the City Sampler is done (also an Instagram quilt along led by Angie), I am going to let myself start another.  Each Thursday a block is assigned. 

Here are my first two blocks (Colour Wheel and Pershing):

 
Check out some of the fun blocks being made on Instagram.  Search #GypsyWifeSAL.
 
 

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

A friend gave me the Gypsy Wife pattern. I haven't done anything with it but I'm liking the pattern more and more. Maybe someday I'll jump in. I like your blocks!

teshat said...

browse around here important site Learn More Here get more have a peek here official website