Thursday, August 17, 2017

Gypsy Wife QA Thursday


 Here's block #3, week 3, called From the Heart:


The cream-colored background fabric is from the Jen Kingwell collection called Gardenvale.  I'll be using several of the fabrics from Gardenvale because I've had a layer cake for a while that I just never knew where to use.

I've had the Gypsy Wife pattern booklet by Jen Kingwell for a few years.  I love all that it has going on with it.  I love scraps.  What a great quilt to use strips!

Angie, who blogs at GnomeAngel is leading us in a sew along.  I was tempted with a sew along with Gypsy Wife when I bought the book and life got in the way.  Now that my 100 blocks for the City Sampler is done (also an Instagram quilt along led by Angie), I am going to let myself start another.  Each Thursday a block is assigned. 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Such a pretty block. I keep being tempted to make this one, too, but I haven't given in yet. I have the book. =)