Saturday, August 12, 2017

Go FOUR It & RSC17

This week I LOVED playing with neutrals.  I LOVE neutrals!!!  The color this month plays right in to one of the leader/ender projects I have been working on.  I am playing with all the colors four the four-patches along with funky neutrals.


I made enough four patches to be able to add another row!

 
After stepping back and thinking to myself how much I love the looks of this quilt.  I went back to the sewing machine and made more of these:
 

I've finally switched from the tiny white container for my leader/ender units to the basket.  It's NEUTRALS month, after all!
 
I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC17 ScrapHappy Saturday here.

SoScrappy

7 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm loving the look of your 4-patch quilt, too! In fact, I'm pretty sure I need to make one like it!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on adding another row. Love, love, LOVE this quilt!!!

Libby in TN said...

You can't go wrong with a simple 4-patch. Lving it!

Libby in TN said...

That's supposed to be LOVING it!

Deb A said...

4 patches are a great leader and ender! Love those neutrals in the half blocks.

scraphappy said...

Great progress. My leaders and enders have gone neutral too! Enjoy.

Magpie Sue said...

I need to set up some neutral leaders/enders. Kudos on your progress!