Sunday, August 27, 2017

August OMG Finish Linky Party

It's time to link up those finishes for the August OMG Finish Party at Elm Street Quilts.  My goal was to finish this Big O quilt from won blocks at the Block Lotto  on 12.31.2014.  The Block Lotto (which Sophie who blogs at Sophie Junction) so beautifully runs.  This quilt measures 61.5" square.

I posted about the August finish here, but this quilt is worth posting about again!  You can find the pattern for the Big O block pdf pattern here.




I quilted it with my Circle Lord Giant Template board called Square Dance.  I love the texture of this quilting pattern.








5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Thanks for posting this again!! I was just considering the Square Dance template board for my Rainbow Picnic. I think you have me sold on this design. Thanks!!

Patty said...

Love this quilt. So fun. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is an adorable quilt!!!!!

Sharon - IN said...

Nice finish! I like the the block and your quilting!

Edith said...

What a pretty quilt, I just love the bright colours against the shades of black/grey background. Congratulations on your finish.