Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Red White and Blue on the Frame

Happy (almost) Independence Day to those who celebrate.  Here in the USA it's usually picnics and fireworks and such.  Our family doesn't do the big picnic thing, but I did load a red, white, and blue quilt on the longarm frame to be quilted!

 
Although you see my Egyptian Eye board still on my longarm table above,  I will be quilting it with Circle Lord's giant template board called Milkyway.  It looks like this on pictured on the bottom.  I have the king set.  This photo is from the Circle Lord site.  You can see all the designs and other products here.  This board has half way paid for itself by customers selecting it.  Hopefully by the end of the summer it will have done its job.
 
 
Here's the quilt top before quilting. This big quilt top measures 98" x 119". 

 
 
Fiber Tuesday Link Party for all fiber crafts

No comments: