Friday, July 28, 2017

A Pink/Yellow/Blue Charity Baby Quilt Finish

Today's Friday Finish is this cute pink/yellow/blue charity baby quilt for my local quilt guild.  It measures a sweet 46" square.


I longarm quilted it with R&S template called Double Bubble.  It's a great design for baby quilts.  I may use it on a customer's queen sized quilt next week.  What a fun texture.
 
If you look closely on the bottom corner on the quilt photo below, you can even see that it has a label on it.  Woohoo!  This will surely make some little one happy.  The backing is flannel.  It is super soft.
 
 
Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilts
 
Linking up with Myra for Finished or Not Friday today here.
 
 
Also linking up with Michelle at Michelle's Romantic Tangle for Let's Make Baby Quilts.
 
This quilt was on my list during the 2017 Q3 Goal Setting Party.  I'm linking up at Marci Girls Design for the 2017 FAL.
 
 shecanquilt
 

2 comments:

piecefulwendy said...

What a pretty quilt. I love the quiet, muted colors! I agree that it will make some wee one very happy and snuggled.

Anonymous said...

Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.
Thanks For more information visit
หนังจีน