Monday, February 27, 2017

Sew Sweet Simplicity -- OMG and APQS February Goal Complete

Whew!  Just in the nick of time!  My February OMG (One Main Goal) is complete.  ~~doing a happy dance!  It's good for me to set goals!  I'm so happy on the outcome of this adorable quilt.  I'm linking up for the February Goal Finish Link-Up at Elm Street Quilts.  I posted about my goal here on my blog on February 5th.  See all the great February finishes at the linky party here.


I quilted it with my new template from R&S Design .  The pattern board is called Double Bubble.  I really like the size of the bubbles for a baby quilt. I was a little worried about doing an edge-to-edge design on a block like this, but these bubbles worked out great.

 
For the back I used a simple pink floral print.



I'm so happy with the colors and fabrics in this quilt.  It finished 41" x 55".  It is available for sale in my Etsy Store!



It's time to link up those finishes for the Finish-A-Long Q1 Link-Up.  I'm linking up with Rhonda's Quilt Ramblings here. for the Q1 finish.  You can see my original 2017 Goal Setting post here.

Back then, this quilt was still just 6 blocks.  It needed sashing, borders, a back, quilted, and bound.
shecanquilt




The exclusive Facebook group for APQ (All People Quilt) the 2017 UFO Challenge here.  You can also find more information on the All People Quilt post here.  This was also my February goal for this group. 

2 comments:

Patty said...

Love it! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

That's really lovely! Thanks for participating in the 2017 FAL on behalf of the global hosts!