Monday, February 6, 2017

Moving it Forward Monday -- Welcome Home Sampler Block #6

I'm staying on schedule and put together block #6 of the Welcome Home Sampler from Cheryl Wahl's book.  Here it is:

 
This little sampler quilt is really coming together.  Then I connected blocks #5 and #6.

 
I didn't think that I would get this far along with this quilt.  I love all the scrappy plaids and shirtings.  I'm keeping on schedule by linking up each week for Moving it Forward Monday.
 
One more major block to go! Block 8 has two churn dashes, three stars, two simple houses and one large house.  Can't wait to get it all together.  I just keep moving forward!
 
 
Ems-scrapbag

2 comments:

time4stitchn said...

I really love your blocks, so "homey". Ha Ha Ha! And I especially love your use of homespuns incorporated into it. Can't wait to see all your blocks!

Heidi said...

Sweet! That striped house is awesome:)