Sunday, February 5, 2017

2017 UFO Challenge with APQ -- February is #8 -- OMG

Horray! I found all six blocks that I needed for a UFO from 2015. This was an internet quilt along: Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM with Jacquelynne Steves. I found the finishing instructions as well!

Welcome, February, #8 of the challenge.  So happy to have all six blocks.  Now for some sashing, borders, and quilting.  The exclusive Facebook group for APQ (All People Quilt) the 2017 UFO Challenge here.  You can also find more information on the All People Quilt post here.

 
It will be my OMG (One Main Goal) to finish this quilt by the end of February.  I'm linking up to Elm Street Quilts at the linky goal setting party here.
 


 
I'm also so excited that I completed my January goal from the APQS UFO Challenge!  I'm on a roll.

 
Here's my quilt finished for January 2017.  You can read more about that one here.
 
 
 
 
The exclusive Facebook group for the 2017 UFO Challenge here.

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Patty said...

Glad you found your blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.