Wednesday, January 11, 2017

WIP Wednesday 1.11.17

Since I have such a HUGE WIP list (90 things), each Wednesday I will just show you the WIPs I moved forward this week and not bore you with the rest of the list.  Here's what happened:

I finished the longarm quilting on the Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt for my local quilt guild. 



I hand stitched the candy cane down and made the block part of this little mini.  Next I need to stitch down the holly and berries.  My neighbor gave me this little kit because she got a bunch of them on sale.

I got some vine stitched down on this Slow Sunday Stitching project, Homestead Harvest.



I finished longarm quilting Stars Stripes & Other Stuff quilt.  Expect a Friday Finish!



I made some cute Cheddar Jack blocks for my RSC17 project.  Pattern by Mama Spark's World here.



I FINISHED this little Humble Quilts Mystery mini called Country Roads.  It turned out cute!



I kept up with Pat Sloan's Winter Solstice and made the 3rd block.



Wow, I did get a lot done!  Looking forward to a long holiday weekend to get a few more things done.

2017 Finishes (listed by date)!  1.  01.07.17  Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.


2017 New Projects...
ZERO!

Current WIPS -- 90

WIPS Completed 2017:  1
WIPS Remaining:          90


Linking up with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social!  Speaking of Lorna... Holy Cow -- Her quilt along starting next week looks amazing.  Add a couple of WIPS to my list.  I'm not going to be able to pass up her beautiful FREE patterns for the sew along!
Sew Fresh Quilts






1 comment:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Always very intersting, Kathy...great work!