Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Welcome Home Sampler Fiber Tuesday with Mel

Yesterday's post might not have seemed like much.  It was just the picture of a building block.  No chimney, no sides, no roof.  I posted about it here.  I am working on The Welcome Home Sampler from the book Welcome Home by Cheryl Wall.

But look what that little block plus the roof, chimney, side, a double churn dash, and some flying geese became:


This project started out as one of my Sunday Slow Stitching projects because of the applique.  All of the applique is complete.  Now I have moved on to piecing other blocks and putting all of it together.  This is about 1/3 of the quilt.  I LOVE all the scraps and homespuns and shirtings!

I'm linking up in The Quilting Room with Mel for Fiber Tuesday.

Fiber Tuesday Link Party for all fiber crafts

2 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I really like your quilt, it is looking great!

TheEclecticAbuela said...

I love your fabrics--so cozy-looking.