Saturday, December 3, 2016

RSC16 -- D9P Blocks Complete!

This week I HAD to finish the disappearing 9-patch blocks for my local quilt guild.  Our annual Christmas party is on Tuesday, December 6.  There are two blocks for each person in the swap (plus my tester block is shown.)  The blocks I receive should be greys with red centers.  Can't wait for the party!  It's always fun.  I truly care for ALL of the members in our guild.


I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC16 (Rainbow Scrap Challenge).  I need to be realistic and see what goals I will set for next year.  I hope to finish a few of the other RSC's I have started in past years!  Only a few blocks to go on several of them.  2017 should be a year of quilt tops and finishes for me when it comes to RSC!  I do have one exciting new project for RSC, but it appears to be a simple one. :)  Happy holidays, y'all!

RSC16

7 comments:

scraphappy said...

Beautiful! Finishing existing projects sounds like a great goal to me!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking at your swap blocks all laid out, it appears to be a perfect RSC project!!

gayle said...

Lovely swap blocks! Sounds like a good time for all!
Most of my 2016 RSC projects are carrying through into 2017. Now I'm just trying not to add 43 more new ideas into the mix!
Good luck with your finishes! Can't wait to see!

Kate said...

Beautiful swap blocks. What a fun way to get to play with lots of color palettes. I've been doing the RSC for 6 years. I've only finished one of my tops. So I'll be right with you on making next year about getting some of those tops put together.

PaulaB quilts said...

Those D9P blocks look terrific and what a,fun exchange. You are wise to have a smaller number of goals for the new year, because it seems like additional needs like baby quilts or charity ones come along also, so you will have room for them. Have a fun week!.

Michele said...

Yeah for you. It will be fun to see all the blocks you receive.

Needled Mom said...

Nice finish. I like the idea of using the RSC for the D9P quilt.