Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Pat Sloan's I Love to Make Quilts Site

Pat Sloan just started a new site.  It's called I Love To Make Quilts.  Right now there is a Winter Solstice Project just getting started. It starts now and ends 182 days later on Summer Solstice.  I think the plan is for her to release the block pattern on Wednesdays.  Wednesdays is a good day for me (time wise). 

Since my all winter blues quilt (the 2016 Quilt Doodle Designs) quilt top will be quilted soon, and I love it so much, I thought I'd use this pretty jar of reds for my Winter Solstice Project.  I'm also hoping a lot of Pat's blocks will be Accuquilt friendly.  Let's see how it goes. 

Here's the first block, churn dash:  I'm joining the linky party here.

1 comment:

Susie H said...

Love how your stick with a color palette! Blue is done, on with red! ;)