Friday, December 16, 2016

OMG! December Goal Complete, 2016; A Friday Finish

I'm happy to have this little charity quilt finished and in the hands of someone that appreciates it.  This a quilt that I longarm quilted and finished for my local quilt guild. 

The quilt top was made by someone else in our guild using the Starstruck pattern by Bonnie Hunter.  You can find the free pattern here.


 
I quilted this quilt with an all-over, freehand stipple.  I started it and then my Nolting 23 longarm had some electrical problems.  I had to remove the head from the frame and ship it from Ohio to Iowa.  The stipple on the top is a bit larger than the stipple on the bottom.  The recipient is not a quilter.  I know this quilt will be appreciated and loved.

 
I do have to admit, I did have a little help from our Elf on the Shelf, Chippy...
 



I'm linking up with Patty for the OMG linky finish party at Elm Street Quilts.  Check out all the other fun finishes.
 

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Nice finish, Kathy. I like the pattern. I hope the machine is back soon.