Monday, December 19, 2016

December, 2016 Block Lotto

I made nine string blocks for the December, 2016 Block Lotto.  Here they are.  They are 6.5" size (to finish 6" in the quilt.)  I didn't participate as much as I would like to have in the 2016 Block Lotto.  Hoping to participate a lot more in 2017.  You can find the Block Lotto site here.

 
I love what Sophie does and how she manages the Block Lotto.  She is a very talented designer and quilter.  I hope to participate every odd month for 2017 (and hopefully more).
 
I'm linking up with Melissa for Fiber Tuesday here.


Join me on the Block Lotto BlogFiber Tuesday Link Party for all fiber crafts

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I didn't participate as much as I wanted either. The blocks look great.

Kathy S. said...

This year I am going to try to participate at least every odd month and hopefully more. I love what Sophie does with the Block Lotto.