Friday, December 23, 2016

Charlotte's Mystery Quilt for 2017 Alert

I know, I know, my goal for 2017 is to finish more quilts than I start.  BUT it's not 2017 yet, right?  LOL.  Here's a mystery quilt that looks like fun.  It's on the blog, Scraptitude Quilts -- Scraps with Attitude.  I found it while reading Laura's blog, Sewing out of my Comfort Zone.  Laura posted three of the past mystery quilts and they are gorgeous. 

The cutting seems to be Accuquilt die friendly.  I'll have time to sort and play with scraps next week while Mr. Sunshine is on Christmas break.  He loves doing stuff like this with me, and of course I enjoy it.  I like the fact that he helps me be creative and isn't connected to some sort of electronic device (just me, him, piles of scraps, and Accuquilt.)

BeaQuilter is also doing a 2017 QAL using Accuquilt.  It's a sampler.  You can read more about that on her blog, Beaquilter -- Qube Sampler QAL.2017

I'm still piling up fabrics to cut after Christmas for the 2016 Bonnie Hunter Mystery.  It'll all happen...

Happy holidays, everybody!

No comments: