Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Scrappy Fun on the Frame

Sometimes you just need a mindless stipple to sing away the day.  This beautiful scrap quilt is another charity quilt for the guild.  I was quilting it with an all over stipple design when all of a sudden the electronics went out on my Nolting 23...  Boo. 

The good news is that my husband is very mechanical -- very mechanical!  He took the head off the machine and I shipped it from Ohio to Hiawatha, Iowa.  The Nolting repair person fixed the handles for me in early August.  That fix lasted about 3 - 4 hours.  When I called him to tell him that part was fixed but a new problem developed, he told me that when I couldn't stand it any longer or I made it out of my busy season that I could ship it to him and he would fix it -- FOR FREE!!!  He even said that he would work with my on return shipping too. :)  Now that's great service, Nolting!!!



Hope you make it home soon, 23...

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It's always great to have good service once the machine is purchased.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, no!!! Sorry that you are missing your machine.