Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July FNSI Time

It's time to sign up for the FNSI.  I'll be making some sort of 12.5" star block with this fabric.  It is for my guild challenge quilt.  The blocks are due Before September 30th, 2016.  I know... I'm way ahead of deadline... but I also want to finish at least one to put on our guild website to motivate others to finish their challenge quilt blocks.

Now which star will I see tonight...


This is the 10" square of fabric I will be using as my star focus fabric.



Linking up with Wendy at Sugarlane Designs here.

3 comments:

Wendyb said...

lookin forward to stitching with you Kathy....can you please send me your email address so I can send your gift? Thanks heaps and big sugary hugs xox

Susie H said...

What's not to love about star blocks??? Hope to see which one you ended up sewing!

Susan said...

Pretty star block fabric, very appropriate. I look forward to seeing what you finished. cq4fun.wordpress.com