Sunday, December 6, 2015

Starry Night, Block 2

I didn't think these would move along so quickly.  I am just playing with these BOM patterns as "fillers" between Bonnie Hunter Mystery clues that come out on Fridays.  I'm already done with two of Block #2!

Here's the original one from the kit.

 
Here's the one I made from my scraps.

 
I started a BOM pattern called Starry Night.  My sister-in-law's mom loves to shop.  She went on a shop hop one year and had all the little packets neatly tucked away for quite some time.  I decided that I would do a block for her (with the fabric provided), and then do a block for me from scraps! 
 
Our Elf, Chippy, got to use one of my slightly used Accuquilt dies today.  I LOVE the snowflake die, but don't use it on many projects.  Here he is with his 100+ snowflakes he hung in the kitchen.
 

 

No comments: