Friday, May 29, 2015

Spangled Stars QAL Star Block Units

Our son's last day of school was yesterday.  I decided to do a little marathon sewing and finish this step for the star blocks for the Spangled Stars QAL.  This is unit A which will make up part of the stars for the QAL.  Here they are all in little sets of four.  I didn't want to lose the star concept because I was going scrappy.  I'm not usually this organized... 



I really liked making all of these units.  I especially like the ones that have blue star fabrics and striped red fabrics.  All of the neutrals are super scrappy!!!  I'm linking up with Susan at Quilt Fabrication.  Check out the other color options that other quilters are doing!

grab button for quiltfabrication.blogspot.com

Found this yummy, easy recipe on facebook.  Looks like it came from Judy's Kitchen...

Courtney Luper's photo.
 
Super easy!!!!
 BEST SHRIMP YOU WILL EVER EAT
Try this quick way ~ Melt a stick of butter in the pan. ...
Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter.
Put down fresh shrimp, then sprinkle one pack of dried Italian seasoning. Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 min.

No comments: