Saturday, June 7, 2014

Giant Chevron QA @ Elven Garden Quilts!

I've spotted another awesome quilt along!  Check out the Giant Chevron free motion QAL!  This one is at Elven Garden Quilts.  I LOVE the quilting on Jess's blog.

Elven Garden Quilts

SCHEDULE:
Tuesday 1st July - Fabric options
Tuesday 15th July - Cutting and Construction
Tuesday 29th July - Basting
Tuesday 5th August - 2nd September, weekly FMQ tutorials
Tuesday 9th September - Quilting the negative space
Tuesday 23rd September - Binding
Tuesday 30th September - Final Linky Party

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Oh, how I want to learn free motion...why isnt there more time in the day just for quilting and piecing? Theres just so much I want to do and not enough time or time at HOME. I am so behind..love this idea though,thanks for always blogging about the new QALs you come across, I miss most of them!

Gina said...

I'm doing this one as well. I just need to go out and get a layer cake for it. Any excuse for fabric shopping