Friday, February 21, 2014

Triangle Quilt Along @ TheSassyQuilter!!!

TriangleButton800

The name says it all... I've been having finishes left and right and have had some self control this past month.  But that's it -- I've got to join this one.

Add this to my WIP list!!!  I'm excited.  Here's the schedule that I copied from The Sassy Quilter.

When do we start?
Not until March 21st! So you have got plenty of time to get your thoughts and fabrics together.
Schedule
Triangle Quilt Along Announcement and Fabric Requirements- February 14
Official Sign-up and Share Fabric Selection- Week 1, March 21
Cutting- Week 2, March 28
Piecing Rows- Week 3, April 4
Joining Rows- Week 4, April 11
Break week! Giving you some quilting time here:) April 18
Triangle Extravaganza! Week 5, April 25

No comments: