Friday, January 10, 2014

Giant Starburst QA at Canoe Ridge

Today is my second finish if the year.  I'm happy to link up with Richard and Tanya.  This is my Giant Starburst QA from Canoe Ridge Creations.  It finished at a very nice and square 60".


I quilted it with the pantograph, Tickle, that I got for Christmas.  Here's a shot of the middle section:


And here's the shot of the back.  I could have used nicer fabrics, I guess, but I'm just "using it up".
These are two different cheater fabrics:






I'm happy to link up with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.
 
I'm also linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts:
 
 
I'm also linking up with Elizabeth at Such a Sew and Sew. for the January Finishes Linky Party.
 

6 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Beautiful quilting! I love the design. You're on a roll for the new year!

Nicole said...

Nice job!

Jasmine said...

This looks great! Congrats on meeting one of your January goals.

Michele said...

Looks great!

Unknown said...

I really like the back of the quilt too! Very nicely done. Where did you buy the cheater fabric? I'd like to have some for my next quilt.

Elizabeth said...

Wow! You did a beautiful job! I love the panto you used for the quilting. And the back is a fun little surprise! Congrats on a great finish and thank you for linking up!

xo -E